Monday, January 24, 2011

50 Cent

So I drink hot water with lemon. Like an old lady at a diner or Maria Callas before a big performance I drink it. Because it makes me feel sophisticated. It's a natural diuretic. Because I want people to believe I'm an opera diva that needs to clear the throat before my big performance. Oh! And the Prilosec is totally working. I must have acid reflux and not throat herpes. Phew! Also, the phlegm from the not smoking is totally dissipating as well. Times is good!

Anyway, so I often buy hot water with lemon and delis, diners, bodegas, etc. and it's often $1.00 - $2.00 which is outrageous! I mean, it's fucking hot water with lemon pigs. But I don't complain because I'm now in the depressive state and it's New York City and I'm going places... who has the time. But today, much to my great pleasure, this little gem above, The Breadstix (I shudder at this spelling) Cafe only charged me $.50... for a large! Hot damn! I even tipped $.50! Yes! So go there, the corner of 8th Ave. and 23rd. Manhattan, NY, NY 10011. C or E to 23rd.

That's it y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment