Thursday, January 27, 2011

Assholes in Training










I've been thinking a lot about Willow and Jayden Smith, as I often do, and I have a lot of ideas for their glorious future. GLORIOUS!











So here are some ideas for their film future:







Flowers in the Attic:







and I think Mo'Nique can play the grandma as the mom from Precious. Dear Readers - I'm interested in seeing the two of them locked up in an attic because I think it could be a way to exercise their acting chops!






I think Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid for the one key scene where Paul Newman is riding that woman around on his bike and Raindrops Keep Falling on My Head is playing - you know, because that song was around in the Wild Wild West (WILL SMITH REFERENCE!) Jayden as the Paul Newman character, Willow as Redford and the woman on the bike. Finally, Whatever Happened to Baby Jane? Here I see Jayden as the Joan Crawford character and Willow as Bette Davis (you know she's calling all the shots here a la mom Jada Pinkett Smith). Plus who doesn't want to see him in all that rouge.

Dear Readers - I'd like to personally congratulate the Smiths on raising two fine children! Can't wait to see what they'll do next!

No comments:

Post a Comment