Thursday, January 20, 2011

Break Day

Hello Readers - first of all I would like to welcome my newest follower! Three cheers for Catherine!

We're up to five and growing every day! This IS exciting!

So today is technically my day off but I think I'm going to work out anyway because I just feel better and more accomplished when I do. And then I think I have some flexibility in terms of scheduling, like if I need to take a day off later I can.

Last night I went to the opera and saw La Traviata. It was okay. The production value was rather cheap and I think they mistook Minimalism for economy. And the second act is like a Laura Ashley explosion. Barfatola Khomeni! But it was a nice experience and how often does one get to go to the Met?

For breakfast I had 2 egg whites, one egg, two slices of bacon and a whole wheat English muffin (tomato to taste) and for my snack I had 1 cup of black bean soup, 1 piece of breat with lettuce, tomato and two slices of turkey with 1/2 tsp or so of Dijon mustard (pass the Grey Poupon).

I am going to work out tonight and then go and edit my video - or rather have my friends help me edit my video because I am une petite retardé. C'est la vie, non?

No comments:

Post a Comment