Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Cancer Free! (Pan)


We all must buy this pan ASAP.

I know we all say we don't use non-stick but who are we kidding. The way those eggs slide right off of the pan, I don't care about cancer just give me my omelet of perfection!

But now we can have both. And the skies are opening up and singing the praises of Allah today.

This pan is made by Ozeri and it's on Amazon but currently out of stock. It's $90 but think of all the radiation and chemotherapy that will save you down the road. We must do this for our children or else they'll have have gills on their labia and antennae on their testies (testies... 1, 2, 3).

I believe that children our are future - Whitney Houston.

http://green.blogs.nytimes.com/2011/01/26/nonstick-nirvana-without-toxic-risks/?hp

No comments:

Post a Comment