Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Day 5, Stay Alive!


Hello Beloved Readers...

So today is Day 5 and because I doubled up on my workout yesterday I have nothing to report. I was going to do Day 6 today but my BF is sick and sleeping on the couch so a day of rest. Which is good because the weather is disgusting and why not? I deserve it! Blackglama!

So today I luxuriate, rest, reflect... I have analysis.

Today for breakfast I had 1/2 cup yogurt with honey, blueberries and walnuts. It called for 2tbsps of walnuts 1 tsp of honey and 1 whole apple but that all felt too daunting so I did my own mix, probably less.

oh! And I didn't eat my 5th meal last night. It's very hard to eat five meals when one works. I've had one today, I'll eat my turkey spelt wrap before I leave and then bring my lunch to work. I'll eat two meals when I get home.

Also dear readers... thank you! I've now got 3 followers! that's right: 3!!!!

Here's the No Duh! Headline of the day: http://www.nytimes.com/aponline/2011/01/17/world/europe/AP-EU-Italy-Berlusconi.html?_r=1&hp

I mean... is anyone shocked?

Also, my throat herpes is not getting any better. it's so sore! But only at night and when I first wake up... smokers, former smokers, herpes helpers... do you have any advice? Is it syphilis? Anyone? Strep? Nurse Abby says "I don't think so!"

More later as it comes!

No comments:

Post a Comment