Monday, January 17, 2011

Fabulous Fashion (is all the rage!)


Okie Dokie. Hmmm. Halle Berry looks like she gunning for the lead in Stiptease 2: Lapdance Diaries. I mean, what the shit? Put on a coat or something. She just looks tacky. I know she's beautiful and dates male models or whatever but does this mean you have to wear your best teddy to the Globes for Christ's sake. I mean, I know it's only the Globes and not the People's Choice Awards but wearing a bustier with a discounted bolt of chiffon? Not chic Teddy Berry! She's wearing Nina Ricci (gasp!)
And HBC. Well, she can't stop dressing like Cyndi Lauper playing Helena Bonham Carter playing Bellatrix in drag. But I think she looks great in a train-wreck, Punky Brewster kind-of-way. Maybe she's our new Isabella Blow? RIP. HBC in Vivienne Westwood.

No comments:

Post a Comment