Saturday, January 15, 2011

Pooping!

I'm pooping. Actually right now as I type. And you know why, because you shouldn't phone it in. If you're going to blog I want all the nuts and bolts, the stray hairs and blemishes. That's right.

So anyway, a lot has happened since I last posted. I went to the post office and picked up some honey bell oranges. An xmas gift from David's grandpa. And, you know, there's a slip one can sign to allow someone else to be there representative. So he signed it and then I put my name as the representative. Easy enough, non? I even brought a piece of mail just in case.

I go there and the guy says "What is this?" (did I mention I was right on time 8AM SHARP!). I said "It's a pick up slip bitch now give me my honey bells, Honey B!" and then he got all indignant and shit and said "Who is Fireman?" I said "Damned if I know B - But Fierman is my man!" then he said "I cannot give this to you!" I said "Damn skippy you can post man or else I'll get all criznazy on your ass" and then he went and got me my honey bells. And when he came back he tried to start all of his shit again and I was all "B - this ain't my form - you better fix it! Call your Postmistress General! And get off my cock!"

Hmmph. Anyway. I have my honey bells now. I put some in the refrigerator and the rest I am going to give to our downstairs neighbors because they have children and they must need more Vitamin C, right?

Had my second meal today: 3 egg whites/1 whole egg scramble with 2 oz. of ground turkey and 1/2 cup of chopped mushrooms (about 3 - where is my mushroom brush?!) and some chopped onion. I piece of whole wheat toast and a clementine.

Super Delicious!

Now I'm going to luxuriate in a bath because my shit is sore. Then the library, the Whole Foods and then back to work on my application with Jonathan Schwartz! Dear Allah I love that man!

Stay tuned!

2 comments:

  1. Yo you gots to get getter at your photo skillz. Shit is mad crazy yo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i never know what shwartzbomb looked like . . . we don't get him here. did you really buy insanity off the street . . . its probably cut with crazy . . .

    ReplyDelete