Wednesday, January 26, 2011

RIP The Minimalist


I don't know how I'm going to make it! Who will teach me about sage pesto or a butternut squash dollop on top of my horseradish-braised beef? This is the worst day ever (and not just because my job sucks the sweat off of a certain boyfriend's balls after a workout in the same pair of panties he's been wearing for 2 days!).

Ugh. Get me out of here. I'm also going to take all of my aggression out on Gwynnie today and include her pinched ass in everything I do. But I love her! And I still want to see Country Strong!

But seriously, goodbye Mark Bittman. You who taught me the Classic Caesar. Friend of Mario Batali (whose penis is rumored to be the size of a fingerling potato!). Oh. What a fuckin' day.

Maybe it's because today is the day off from my workout and I wasn't able to take out my aggression. Maybe I'll have to workout tonight. Just because.

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/01/26/dining/26mini.html?hp

No comments:

Post a Comment