Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Product Placement


Dear Readers -

I want to tell you about two beauty products I have been using and two which I think have turned back time. They are both Kiehl's products. The first is Facial Fuel: Healthy Bronze, Energizing Gradual Tan Moisturizer for Men. It promises me that it "helps to improve skin tone and radiance for a long weekend, bronzed look!" Considering that most of my long weekends consist of sick days on Mondays and Tuesdays because I'm so hungover this is a welcome change Dear Readers. Let me know if it looks like I've been weekending in St. Barths or even the Catskills (the Jewish part!).

The second product I've been using is Midnight Recovery Concentrate meant to "Visibly Restore the Appearance of Skin by Morning." Now the wording there is a little off as I'm quite sure I appear to have skin at night when I go to to bed, but we get the gist, non Dear Readers? Anyway, I do think it's taken me down a couple, 2 or 3 years. Maybe I look like I'm pushing 25 now?

This is my beauty advice for the day Dear Readers. Kiehl's.

2 comments:

  1. http://www.myfoxphilly.com/dpp/news/local_news/020811-woman-reportedly-dies-from-butt-implant

    ReplyDelete