Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Soap.com

Dear Readers - on Sunday David and I made an order on Soap.com for all of our drugstore needs. It is supposed to be delivered today. By 11:59PM.

Dear Readers that is too late for me. I'm exhausted already. I've done my Insanity twice today, once in the morning and once tonight because Cousin Mary is coming on Friday and I won't be able to do it on Saturday so I need to take a day off then. Here's Mistress Mumawa now. Also check out her blog at yogafiedsoul.blogspot.com. We're a family of bloggers! Not really. Mom buys all of these expensive gadgets and can never figure out how to work them. Grandma Betty on the other hand has command central set up so that she can play her online Bingo while watching one of her three TVs in the dining room alone.

She's coming because there is a pinball tournament in Brooklyn. Our friend Mattina Louise is really into pinball. Who isn't? Okay, I'm not. I've never even seen Tommy. Oops. I think at this stage in my life I need to avoid anything with Sir Elton John.

Anyway, I'm desperate for the Soap.com order because, well, there's Analease in it.

1 comment:

  1. i don't know what analease is, but I LOVE COUSIN MARY! hooray for her!

    ReplyDelete