Wednesday, April 13, 2011

The Hell You Say!


First of all I would like to start off by saying I absolutely, 100%, no way in Hell do I even come close to believing this. She must have a movie coming out or Country Strong is going to be on Reelz following part 14 of The Kennedys starring Katie Holmes as Jackie Kennedy Onassis. Who the shit cast that FYI? The only job that person should be allowed to do is massage the hair plugs back into John Travolta's head. I'm outraged. It's an outrage. It's outrageous.

From Gwynnie: "One of my most negative qualities is this perfectionism that I have, - OKAY LET'S STOP HERE. THIS IS WHAT YOUR VOC/ED TEACHER TELLS YOU WHAT TO SAY WHEN YOU DO THE CAREER FAIR AT BOCES: I GUESS, WELL, MY WORST QUALITY IS TO JUST LET GO AND NOT REALLY PUT IN ALL OF THAT OVERTIME. OKAY. FUCK YOU. and I think that I unconsciously project that because it comes from self-doubt and insecurity, and that's the ironic part," she told USA Today. NO ONE READS USA TODAY (CLEARLY I DO. SHUT UP.) IF SHE HAS INSECURITIES SHE IS DIVULGING THEM TO THE PEOPLE THAT STAY AT LA QUINTA INN BECAUSE THEY READ USA TODAY BECAUSE IT IS FREE OUTSIDE OF THEIR DOOR. NO PERSON CHOOSES TO READ THIS. NO ONE ACTUALLY BUYS IT. NO REPORTING ACTUALLY HAPPENS. IT'S BASICALLY THE PRE-CURSOR TO THE BLOG. IT'S THE PRINTED VERSION OF THE BLOG. "I'm so deeply flawed. I'm just a normal mother with the same struggles as any other mother who's trying to do everything at once and trying to be a wife and maintain a relationship. IF BY NORMAL YOU MEAN UPTIGHT MILLIONAIRE WHO HAS A LOT OF HELP AND IS MARRIED TO ANOTHER MILLIONAIRE WITH PROBABLY EVEN MORE HELP AND OH WAIT! WEREN'T YOU BORN TO MILLIONAIRES AND PROBABLY YOURSELF RAISED WITH HELP? HERE'S MY IDEA OF A NORMAL MOTHER: "SHUT UP. AND IF THEY ASK YOU WHO THE CIGARETTES AND BEER ARE FOR JUST POINT TO ME OUT THE WINDOW. I'LL WAVE."

http://ph.omg.yahoo.com/news/gwyneth-paltrow-am-flawed-20110412-180000-671.html

Also, please not where this came from. Yahoo in the mother fucking Philippines. Maybe she's doing a Country Strong promotional tour over there?

I do love her. And GOOP.

No comments:

Post a Comment