Wednesday, April 20, 2011

I'm Going To Have To Get A Job Here To Pay For My Digital Times Subscription


I think it's great that McDonald's is doing this. 50,000 jobs in one day. I think the more a company can make their employees feel like cattle the better. I'm sure that new employees, first time job seekers, retirees and retarded folks will be made to feel extra special (sauce) when hired en masse. And they'll really get the training they deserve in order to place two all beef patties special sauce lettuce cheese on a toasted sesame seed bun. Beef, bun, special sauce? Sounds like my post-Seder celebration last night. Ow!

I wonder if Veg News is pissed? We should all get jobs at McDonald's, and then mail tons of burgers left over at the end of the night to the offices of Veg News and say "Photoshop this MOFO!"


http://www.mcdonalds.com/us/en/careers.html

No comments:

Post a Comment