Tuesday, April 12, 2011

J. Who?

I’m sorry but has this sparked any debate other than this article on Fox News: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/04/11/jcrew-ad-showing-boy-pink-nail-polish-sparks-debate-gender-identity/# What’s to debate? Boys like pink. I’m wearing silk, pink sheer panties as I type this. Ain’t nothin’ wrong with me bitches. And really we should all be lining up at our local J. Crew store and applauding because if I have to sit through another fucking spread on the joys of off-white slim fitting cargo pants (“These aren’t your boyfriend’s cargos!”) I was going to rip my chambray shirt off and stuff it into my linen low-rise boyfriend pant! Any diversity at J. Crew is a good thing.

1 comment:

  1. i am so glad you're back that im going to paint my toenails pink, too.

    ReplyDelete