Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Just in Time for Passover


http://www.nytimes.com/2011/04/13/world/middleeast/13bieber.html?_r=1&src=ISMR_HP_LO_MST_FB

Even Monsieur Bieber is frustrated with Israel... from his tweets (sweet Christ I'm quoting a Tweet from a Twit!)

“They should be ashamed of themselves,” he wrote on Tuesday. “Take pictures of me eating but not in a place of prayer, ridiculous.”(um... exsqueeze me your holiness? can I get a what what?!)

In another Twitter message, he wrote: “i want to see this country and all the places ive dreamed of and whether its the paps or being pulled into politics its been frustrating.” ("all the places ive dreamed of..." hmmm? like the Tel Aviv Gap and Sam Goody? Tell me your dreams... Am I in them - Madonna)

Secretly however I love him and know the entire chorus to his song Baby: Baby, Baby, Baby ooh Baby. I sing it over and over.

Okay, I really do love him. I have the Vanity Fair with him on the cover and every time I'm in my analyst's office I stare longingly at the Rolling Stone with him on the cover.

Jimmy Carter, Bill Clinton... maybe Bieber Fever can solve the Middle East? Maybe if we bring in the Global Ambassadress of Lancome Julia Roberts (Google it) we can take care of Libya while we're at it.

No comments:

Post a Comment