Tuesday, April 12, 2011

This Makes Me Want Sarah Palin Back

Remember when Alec Baldwin said he would move to Canada if George W. Bush won re-election? And then remember how he stayed here and went on to become even more successful and famous and rich then before thanks to Tina Fey? Even after he called his daughter a pig on her voice answering machine mail that someone (*ahem Kim Basinger) leaked to the national media… well, I’m hoping that’s my trajectory after this fun little factoid: http://firstread.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2011/04/12/6458176-trump-on-top-in-new-survey-but-will-any-poll-leaders-actually-run I mean this is an outrage. Put me on TV between NeNe and Psychic Friends Network pulling on each others’ finger curls in a hair piece that looks like something Pierre threw up (only for Paco to eat it after) and I could be tied in the Republican polls too. But seriously, I will move… out of Brooklyn.

1 comment:

  1. O MY WORD !

    THE INTERLOPERE HAS RISEN, just in time for easter !!!

    ReplyDelete