Tuesday, April 19, 2011

What My Cats Did Today.


Today my cats did the following:

started meowing at 4:30 AM. I was too hungover/still drunk from Pesach to notice. David fed them, hopefully.

Then they slept. And then they ate again right about now. I gave them one can each for Passover and because of the Veg News scandal. I want to spread the meat right now. I heard the publisher of VN on NPR and he said, after being a total nasthole to Melissa Block say "eat seitan, save a cow" and I was like shut the mother fuck fuck up. Mother fucker.

then they ran around for about ten minutes. Pierre smelled a spot on the carpet that was plant juice. I also saw Pierre poop. I think Paco is sleeping now. And probably Pierre too.

I may feed them another can before seder tonight. Just to piss off the vegans!

No comments:

Post a Comment