Wednesday, August 31, 2011

The Debt



Any movie where Dame Helen Mirren plays a Mossad operative is A-Ok with me. Also, I need to see more of Jessica Chastain to see what she's about. Tree of Life was too something to let me focus on her - okay, too confusing and The Help was just too bad and come-on-do-we-really-need-the-skinny-white-girl-to-save-awl-da-po-color'd-guhls-again-my-lawd! Ugh. But she was great in that even though I have no idea what the shit was going on with her? Was she ill? Did she think she was Marilyn Monroe? Was she Marilyn Monroe?




I also love Sam Worthington and any chance to see him outside of his blue suit/green screen star turn in Avatar! is a time to stay up late or get up early.




This is what I'm doing tonight dear readers! See you at the movies!





No comments:

Post a Comment