Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Isn't it always just "horse play"?

The number of times I've heard this before Dad would take off his belt, pull down my pants, erotically splay me over his knee and hit me. Horse play indeed! Giddy up!



But seriously Dear Readers - who doesn't love to play 'toss-the-kid-overboard' every now and then. Maybe they were watching Overboard starrings Ms. Oldie Hawn and felt inspired?


"...they got into an argument and Briles threatened to toss the boy into the water if he didn't stop crying."


I think that's only fair right? My mother would say things like "if you don't stop your crying right now I'm going to pull your pants down in front of everyone and Phil's Chicken House and spank your little ass." And then I still wouldn't get to choose a toy from the trunk! Is there no justice in this world?

No comments:

Post a Comment