Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Continuing Coverage of 9/11

I mean sweet motherfucking Christ. It's like an attack all over again. Listen Dear Readers I know I have to be careful here or else I'll be blogging from Ciudad Juarez with my nut sack where my head once was - to my Chicano brothers and sisters I support you...
I am not a liberator. Liberators do not exist. The people liberate themselves. - Che Guevera.
My biggest regret is that I never got to fuck Che Guevera - Jane Fonda.

Okay. Listen - if I have to hear one more fucking Radio Rookie - which FYI is code for poor kid of color - on WNYC talk about they were in utero, in vitro, in the fucking first grade when 9/11/01 happened I'm going to make David rewatch Body of Evidence 5 more times.



I'm always confused why we have anniversaries for these things. I remember Katie Couric going to Oklahoma City 5 or 10 years after the bombing there to revisit it.

Katie: How does it feel 5 years later?

Um. It feels like fucking shit and you're re-traumatizing me but oh! wait, I can be on the TV? With you? (Katie nods) Holy Shit! I'll cry even if you need me to. Yeah, mom and lil' Johnny died and it was hard but - is this going to be prime time?

Also... I know that George W. Bush and Rudy Giuliani were head of the SS back then but if I have to hear his retard drawl or his faux-gay lisp, respectively, I'm going to make myself watch Body of Evidence five more times.

Can't wait for September 12th.

No comments:

Post a Comment