Friday, September 2, 2011

Glamor Gets a New Face!

"I feel like I've known Ann Taylor since I was a kid. I've watched the clothes move into support for the working woman," said Moore, 48, during a break at a recent photo shoot in L.A. "It used to be a lot of suiting. I've seen as we've changed, that they've changed, reflecting on how we live as modern women, which is wearing things that take us from day to night . from workout to work to weekend."
I call bullshit. Do we think that Mrs. The Kutch was watching Ann Taylor since she was a kid? What 6 year old goes and stands outside the window of the Ann Taylor store and says "mommy, I want to look like a modern nun when I grow up." Or maybe that's just Ann Taylor Loft. I can't keep it straight anymore. But really? When did Demi dream about the day she could wear Ann Taylor? Was this during her Brat Pack phase? "Oh my god I love cocaine so much. Oh my god Rob! Emilio I love you! Holy shit is that Ann Taylor Molly?! Get the fuck out of here bitch and give me that cotton/poly blend blouse! Fuck you girl!"
Maybe she started loving Ann Taylor during the Bruce Willis phase? But that was also the phase when she was showing her titties and being naked and being in a naked suit painted on her and then lovingly, gingerly photographed by Annie Leibovitz for Vanity Fair.
I'm going to take an educated guess here and say that she started "knowing" Ann Taylor when they called up her publicist (The Kutch) and said "Hey girl, what's your grandma doing this week?"
The Kutch: Whoa.
Ann Taylor: Hello?
The Kutch: Yo.
Ann Taylor: Is Demi there?
The Kutch: Orange you glad I didn't say banana again?
Ann Taylor:

From the Poughkeepsie Journal: http://www.poughkeepsiejournal.com/article/20110808/LIFE/108080304/Demi-Moore-star-Ann-Taylor-s-fall-ad-campaign



http://www.poughkeepsiejournal.com/article/20110808/LIFE/108080304/Demi-Moore-star-Ann-Taylor-s-fall-ad-campaign

No comments:

Post a Comment