Saturday, September 10, 2011

Now I'm Embarrassed.


I'm not sure if it's because of these photos or the fact that I scrolled through them all. Okay, all together now: WHAT THE SHIT?!

I have yet to understand why Mr. and Mrs. The Kutch insist on posting all of their private nastiness on the Twitter?! If I wanted to see some old lady bending over in her white panties I would go home to Grandma Betty's for Christmas brunch.

It's great that she and The Kutch have an active new media life but it doesn't make you any younger hon'. Okay? I don't care if you're tweeting this shit from your spaceship on Mars... you're still knockin' on heaven's door. And with a replacement hip to boot.

Listen Dear Readers, I'm not ageist. I think it's great that there are old people - who else are we going to make fun of?. But seriously, I'm kidding. But old people totally need to be around. They can work at McDonald's.

But I mean... this "nude" photo was taken while her bifocals are on. Listen, be nude but don't even try and tell me it's au naturel.
That's the rub. Be natural and nude AND old.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/09/09/demi-moore-naked-nude-twitter-photos_n_955804.html?ref=mostpopular#s137234

No comments:

Post a Comment