Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Speaking of Videos

Okay now that I know how to link a video - it only took me a year! - I just want to post them all day, every day. Now you may be saying, Dear Readers: But you did post those videos of your anal douching. True. But I couldn't figure out how to publish videos from Le Internet. And now I have! Be prepared to be amazed.

Also, I'm almost out of almond milk and a certain mister someone who ran out of yogurt has been drinking it so I mixed it with water. Shhh! Don't tell.

Here's more Grandma Taylor talking about marriage. One of my favorites. And my feeling about all of those gays who were falling over their own lisps to line up and get married. Ugh. Listen I support it - I guess - but come on dudes... there's more to life than this - Bjork.

No comments:

Post a Comment