Friday, October 28, 2011

I Hate To Say I Told You So...


http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/10/27/hillary-clinton-obama-president_n_1049223.html

But not really Dear Readers. While The Interlopere can often be humbled by Grandma Louise - bitch is living large at 91! - stutterers and cats with three legs this is not one of those times.

Of course Hillary is polling better! She's amazing.

Capitol Hill!

I really think she should run. She would not take any of this shit from Boehner.

Hillary: Listen Boner - you think think your bullshit crocodile tears are going to scare me from passing my agenda. I will use those tears as my douche mother fucker. I'm holding court with dictators, revolutions, Bill mother fucking Clinton. Don't think for one second that you are going to sway me bitch. Oh yeah Palin. Fuck you! I will wipe my ass with your Sam's Club-I'm all Country-I love 'Merica-bullshit. Get your flat ass back in your mini van and take Tripp and Trigg and Geometry to the McDonald's Playland and give your nickel change to the Ronald McDonald House so that you can feel better about yourself.

Boehner:

Palin: I'm out y'all.

GOD BLESS AMERICA!

No comments:

Post a Comment