Friday, October 28, 2011

Step Off Bitches

Once again, it's been too long Dear Readers but that's what happens when this girl is busting her ass like Mary Tyler Moore. So forgive me if I'm behind the times with the Occupy Wall Street, Arab Spring, Herman Melville and Beyonce's Baby Bump. We're getting there.

Speaking of Beyonce:

Mark Block, Herman Cain's Chief of Staff , is amazing for a number of reasons. A: He shakes his head like he's Beyonce after getting fitted for a new weave. Oh Ms. Beyonce that blonde has never looked better on anyone...

"America's never seen a candidate like Herman Cain." Black?

FInally, the famous cigarette smoking. I'm going to vote for HC just for that. Thank Jesus someone other than Betty Draper is smoking on TV... and that shit eatin' grin on HC's face? Priceless.

HC 2012. I don't know what he's about. I don't understand the 999 (other than it's an upside down 666 and mom always told me never to take "the sign of the beast - even if they offer you food!") but I'm happy to vote for America's first Italian-American President. Viva Godfather Pizza!

No comments:

Post a Comment