Sunday, November 13, 2011

Alice's Wonderland Indeed!

Let's start here...

Now you know, Dear Readers, that Crystal Bridges enjoys the company of a bottle or two of red each night, not to mention a night cap, some downers and two Melatonin just to keep it herbal so no judgement. But what I don't understand is why the uber-wealthy never hire a driver. I mean, I have the know how, even after a dozen or so drinks to get in a cab or at least go on Grindr and find the nearest person who will let me come over. Now admittedly it is not Crystal Bridges best moment when she passes out halfway through slobbing the knob of some hairy fatty but we all have our bad moments.

Like this one:

http://www.forbes.com/sites/briansolomon/2011/10/13/alice-walton-arrested-for-dwi-held-overnight-on-birthday/

Police officers testified in court that at the scene of her car accident, Walton said “Do you know who I am?” and also refused then to consent to a blood-alcohol test, according to the Associated Press.

Listen Alice, we've been there many times: Do you know who I am? I'm Crystal Bridges bitches!

No comments:

Post a Comment