Tuesday, November 22, 2011

File Under: Who Hasn't?


http://gawker.com/5861718/nypds-unconvincing-terror-suspect-tried-to-circumcise-himself

So he smoked weed with an NYPD informant? So he tried to circumcise himself? I'm pretty sure my mom castrated my step dad. And Grandma Betty's got a voice like Harvey Fierstein so something definitely happened to her nether regions. And I'm tucking as we speak.

But does a self-circumcision make him a terrorist? I need more. Maybe he was converting to Judaism but they wouldn't take him, like in that episode of Sex and the City when Charlotte had to repeatedly go back to the Rabbi. And she was only able to because she was rich and didn't have a job. Maybe this Jose Pimento just didn't have the time.

Help a brotha out!

Stay strong,

Crystal Bridges

No comments:

Post a Comment