Thursday, November 3, 2011

I Just Threw Up In My Mouth Part 1


I don't know what the shit is going on here but this part is so important that I couldn't let it go...

Or whatever, I just don't have that much to say this AM...

Or, I haven't had any coffee yet. Hmmmmm?

Anyway, this was supposed to be on the last post but I'm being a bit of a Tweetard right now.

I'm all for responsible parenting and shit (am I?!) but Park Slope Parents need to get a job! I mean, A: If you're really a parent, like the parents I know, you're too busy getting wasted after those bastards go to bed so there is no way you would have time to put together a slide show. B: You can barely get a job because you're basically computer illiterate so there is no way you would put together a slide show. C: Please see A.

Also, are the Park Slope Parents retahded? Please see "Finding/Hiring a Nanny". Um, it's called getting the your friend's slutty tween to come over and give her boyfriend (or girlfriend) a hand job while smoking cigarettes and tweeting. Shit ain't that hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment