Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Romney Plays Pussy Card


http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/11/22/mitt-romney-kelly-ayotte_n_1108125.html

Not only is this Kelly Coyote a potential running mate for Mitt Romney - quick do a McCain and find a pretty lady to excite the far-right base! - but she sued, as Attorney General, and personally argued against Planned Parenthood in Ayotte vs. Planned Parenthood of Northern New England.

Now Crystal has had multiple abortions since the age of 13 and she stands by her right to do so. And besides, mom was too drunk to give consent.

Okay, okay, I get it. You're pro-life. Congratulations. Why isn't it that you can be pro-life? Do you have to make everyone else pro-life too? It's like people who are pro-choice are trying to make others have an abortion, the option is just there, or not, if you don't want it.

Now, Crystal, we're pro-abortion so we're on the far end of the spectrum, we know. But ugh. Maybe this Coyote lady is qualified, what do I know?

Maybe I should start a campaign to be Herman McCain's running mate? Sweet Jesus! Could the Godfather handle it? I mean, I wouldn't mind a little slap on the ass every now and then if you know what I mean Dear Readers... and I think you do PERVERTS.

No comments:

Post a Comment