Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Demi Moore Hospitalized for 'Exhaustion'


Dear Readers -

I've got much to report. First of all, I'm thinking that if I make my titles read more like headlines and less like my vag is twisted any which way but loose it might invite more readers to The Interlopere. If you keep acting like a little asshole no one is ever gonna want to be your friend and one day someone's gonna punch you in the face. - Mom.

So I'm trying something new!

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2012/01/25/demi-moores-hospitalization-puts-spotlight-on-her-alleged-history-substance/

Now, can they please stop calling this exhaustion? Really. She and Tracy Jordan were probably using her Kaballah string to tie up her bony arms so she could inject Restalyne right into her veins because she was lamenting the loss of The Kutch and he was upset because The Kutch is making 2 1/2 times what he does per episode. It's a sick, sick fucked up world.

Let me tell you about exhaustion: It's Mom working her overnight shift at the CVS and still being able to squeeze in a happy hour at The Headquarters. Grandma Moore is a pussy compared to Mom. And don't even get me started on Grandma Betty. In between bar tending shifts at the Green Gables she would be puttin' a few back herself. At 60! And she never complained about exhaustion. Bitch has 7 stents (4 in one artery) and is still smoking her Kent III's. (Are there Kent II's?)

Exhaustion my ass.

Love ya toots!

No comments:

Post a Comment