Friday, January 27, 2012

The Plot Thickens

http://usnews.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2012/01/27/10250655-sources-fox-anchors-accuser-had-an-abortion

Now you know Crystal has an attention span the size of Pierre's missing 4th leg but when abortion is involved I can keep it up for a little longer. Allegedly, the alleged victim of alleged rapist Greg Kelly, the REAL son of Ray Kelly had an alleged abortion. I mean, I hope she did a rape kit if she's comfortable with the downstairs doctor because otherwise, months later, this shit is going to be hard to prove.

Let's see, she meets him on the street & brings him to the office and then 4 months later accuses him of rape. It's not a great case according to Crystal Bridges, Esq. And he's the son of the Police Commissioner (the Commish) who thinks that The Third Jihad is coming.

If I see Gloria Allred's ass anywhere near this I'm going to be pissed. That bitch is like an attack dog for rape victims. Then she makes them sit though fucking press conference after press conference detailing their rapes. Oy.

I can't get Grandma Betty showering with other ladies out of my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment