Wednesday, January 25, 2012

The Third Jihad



Honestly, I couldn't even finish this clip. But I'll some it up for you: Quick, be scared all of the time and go to Target and buy the new video game/Snuggy/waffle iron because that will make it all better. Ugh. Now my panties are in a wad Sarah Palin you nasty!

Also Rudy Giuliani. Puh-leaze. Remember when he thought he could become president by campaigning just for the old Jews in Florida. That didn't work. Ugh. And that fucking lisp. To all my gay brothers and sisters with lisps, fine, but not this nasthole.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/01/25/nyregion/police-commissioner-kelly-helped-with-anti-islam-film-and-regrets-it.html?_r=1&hp

I'll tell you what The Third Jihad is going to be: Crystal going down there to One Police Plaza with all of my Muslim sisters, heads wrapped so tightly that when I blink my hijab is going to fling off and knock out a couple of officers! What the shit racist NYPD!? And Ray Kelly - come on, you're better than this. I mean, do people really think - and I know the answer before I ask - that one group is going to be responsible for all the destruction in the world? I mean, of course the answer is yes and it's the Catholics. I mean you can be the president, I'd rather be the Pope - His Royal Highness, Prince.

For realz though. Thousands of po pos saw this shit and now they're thinking that anyone who turns bows their head towards Mecca 5 times a day is a Jihadist? Don't come to my house because that's just Crystal blowin' some trash she found online.

"Put your hands in the air!"

Crystal - They are officer!

We have got to stop this! OWS - go to One Police Plaza now! Oh wait? Are you still here?

No comments:

Post a Comment