Thursday, January 26, 2012

The Truth Hurts



Now as you all know Dear Readers, Crystal is a huge supporter of LGBTQ rights. She oftentimes considers herself an ally. Now the above video seems crazy but there's probably some truth to it - I would not go near my childhood bed's posts if I were you! But what I'm concerned about is A: why is that gross? So what If I want to put a bat up my ass and B: Straight people do it too. When I was in high school one of Crystal's girlfriends... let's call her Becky told me how her then boyfriend (who may or may not have been her step-brother, I forget) put carrots in her Vagine and then put them back in the crisper. See, so it's not just homosexuals. Straight people have sphinxters too.

1 comment:

  1. Oh. And one time I put a cell phone in David's butt accidentally and let me tell you, not an aphrodisiac. Poop on speed dial is never hot.

    ReplyDelete